Dr Steven Soo
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – University of Liverpool, United Kingdom (1989)
- MSc Prosthetic Dentistry, University of London, United Kingdom (1994)
- PhD Dental Biomaterials, University of London, United Kingdom (2003)
- Specialist Prosthodontist, Singapore Dental Council
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Maclean’s Prize in Orthodontics and the Academy of Dental Materials Student Award
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer, Eastman Dental Institute, University of London, United Kingdom
- Abstract reviewer for International Journal of Prosthodontics
Conference Speaker/Scientific Publications
- April 7, 2015 – Dental Journal Club “Removable Partial Prosthodontics”
- 2014 & 2015 – Dental education at Preschool for Multiple Intelligences
- November 20, 2014 – Nobel Study Club “Various Strategies for The Management of the edentulous patient”
- November 4, 2014 – Dental Journal Club “Complete Denture Copy Technique – A Practical Application”
- November 2014 – Dental Journal Club “Removable Complete Prosthodontics”
- July 22, 2014 – “CAD-CAM – Where Are We Now?” for fellow dentists at College of Dental Surgeons, Singapore
- May 27, 2014 – Nobel Study Club “Implant Superstructures – Casting vs CAD-CAM”
- April 5, 2014 – International Dental Exhibition and Meeting (IDEM) 2014 on “Are you using CAD-CAM? If not, why not?”
- Management of uneven maxillary gingival display: An interdisciplinary approach. Dental Practice South Asia 2014: 12 Issue 3: 22-24. Cheng, A. C., Lee, H. and Soo, S.
| Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)|
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
| Should I Replace Missing Teeth?|
Your teeth play an important part in your daily life. It not only helps you to chew and eat your food, but frames your face. Any......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.