Dr Steven Soo
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – University of Liverpool, United Kingdom (1989)
- MSc Prosthetic Dentistry, University of London, United Kingdom (1994)
- PhD Dental Biomaterials, University of London, United Kingdom (2003)
- Specialist Prosthodontist, Singapore Dental Council
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Maclean’s Prize in Orthodontics and the Academy of Dental Materials Student Award
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer, Eastman Dental Institute, University of London, United Kingdom
- Abstract reviewer for International Journal of Prosthodontics
Conference Speaker/Scientific Publications
- April 7, 2015 – Dental Journal Club “Removable Partial Prosthodontics”
- 2014 & 2015 – Dental education at Preschool for Multiple Intelligences
- November 20, 2014 – Nobel Study Club “Various Strategies for The Management of the edentulous patient”
- November 4, 2014 – Dental Journal Club “Complete Denture Copy Technique – A Practical Application”
- November 2014 – Dental Journal Club “Removable Complete Prosthodontics”
- July 22, 2014 – “CAD-CAM – Where Are We Now?” for fellow dentists at College of Dental Surgeons, Singapore
- May 27, 2014 – Nobel Study Club “Implant Superstructures – Casting vs CAD-CAM”
- April 5, 2014 – International Dental Exhibition and Meeting (IDEM) 2014 on “Are you using CAD-CAM? If not, why not?”
- Management of uneven maxillary gingival display: An interdisciplinary approach. Dental Practice South Asia 2014: 12 Issue 3: 22-24. Cheng, A. C., Lee, H. and Soo, S.
Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
How is Dr Steven Soo spending his time during the circuit breaker?
During the circuit breaker period in Singapore, we are encouraged to stay home as much as possible. What are our dental specialists doing? In this edition,......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
All of our dental clinics are centrally located in Singapore.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.