We pride ourselves on providing painless and timely dental care
- To provide a positive experience to our patients so that anxiety will never be the excuse not to visit the dentist again
- To deliver multi-specialty solutions combined with professional care to resolve dental problems.
- To provide peace of mind to patients about their treatment… because Expertise Matters
- To raise the quality of clinical care through thought leadership, continual dental research and education.
- To collaborate and share our clinical expertise with dental colleagues in Singapore and the region through workshops and conference lectures
- To mentor young dentists in Singapore and regionally
- To serve the dental community in Singapore through taking an active role in the various professional dental organizations
- To share knowledge on dental issues and current treatments so that patients can make more informed decisions regarding their dental health.
- To engage the public through social media, dental seminars, media interviews and other means to spread the message of prevention and rehabilitation to society at large
- To partner with leading oral care companies to provide relevant information to the public about their dental health
The shape of the Specialist Dental Group logo symbolizes the Chinese character for mouth which is kou (口) with the smaller squares representing teeth.
The seven purple squares are analogous to the seven dental specialty areas in Singapore.
The orange square represents the different specialty areas working together seamlessly to provide comprehensive specialty dental solutions under one roof.
The single orange square also represents our goal to differentiate ourselves through continually delivering cutting-edge specialized dental care to our patients.
The forward slant of the logo reflects our passion to be progressive and our efforts to instill a culture of continuous learning and development.
Orange denotes vibrancy while Purple is in keeping with tradition and peace of mind, reflecting our long history of caring for the smiles of our patients.