Our clinics are designed with your convenience in mind
All four of our clinics at Mount Elizabeth Orchard and Gleneagles are equipped with digital x-ray machines. Cone Beam Computer Tomography (CT scan) machines can be found at both our Mount Elizabeth Orchard and Gleneagles branches. This enables our patients to have their x-rays and CT scans taken onsite to enable our dental specialists to make a proper diagnosis of their dental condition. Digital imaging enhances the diagnosis and management of your dental procedures.
Benefits of digital imaging
- Reduces the radiation dosage by half, and results in less radiation exposure for our patients.
- Eliminates errors in darkroom processing of x-ray films, thereby reducing the number of repeat x-rays needed.
- X-ray image processing takes a few seconds versus 8 minutes for film – definitely a plus for diagnosis and even so for root canal treatment.
- Obtain an almost instant appreciation of the 3-dimensional anatomy of the jaw bone. We are thus able to tell our patients in minutes whether implants are possible and what level of confidence we have with implant success.
- When dealing with pathology in the jaw, we can obtain a 3-dimensional appreciation of the size of lesions and the vital structures involved.
Our surgical microscope enables our team of dental specialists to perform detailed procedures from root canal procedures to micro-surgery for the gums.
In addition to the digital x-ray machines, CT scan machine and the surgical microscope, we also use a laser for minimally invasive surgical procedures.
Free Wi-fi access
All our clinics offer free wi-fi access – you can access your work emails or social media while visiting us. This means less down time for busy folks, and they can still keep on top of their business and personal matters while at our clinic.