Dr Neo Tee Khin
- Dental Degree – National University of Singapore (1991)
- Specialty Training in Prosthodontics, Northwestern University, Chicago, USA (1995)
- American Board of Prosthodontics
- Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons
- Prosthodontist, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Adjunct Senior Lecturer, National University of Singapore
- Consultant, National University Hospital
- Committee for Prosthodontics, Division of Graduate Dental Studies, National University of Singapore.
- Member, Dental Specialist Assessment Committee (Prosthodontics)
- Abstract reviewer, International Journal of Prosthodontics.
- Member, Prosthodontics Society (Singapore), Singapore Dental Association, the American College of Prosthodontics, the Academy of Osseointegration and the Aesthetic Dentistry Society Singapore
- – Presentation and hands-on workshop on the topic “Prosthetic Restorations After Implants Placement” in partnership with Unity Denticare and Nobel Biocare.
- – Presentation on the topic “High-tech Solution To An Age-Old Problem – Dental Implants For The Dissatisfied Denture Patient” for Specialist Dental Group®’s third bi-annual dental seminar – Bite Into Better Dental Health with Channel NewsAsia
- June 2013 – Presentation on the prosthodontics aspects of dental implant treatment using the NobelBiocare All-on-4 implant procedure at a Continuing Dental Education hands on workshop at Mount Elizabeth Orchard
- March 2013 – Lecture at the Aesthetic Dentistry Society Singapore on Functional Aesthetic
- February 2013 – Talk at the Brahm Centre at Ren Ci Hospital to educate the elderly on common dental problems and how to care for their dental well being
- January 2013 – Presentation on Complications of dental implant prosthodontics at the Dental Study Club of the Mount Elizabeth Hospital
Shin Min Daily News (17 Oct 2017): 20 toothpastes sold in Singapore tested to be safe for use: CASE
This article first appeared on Shin Min Daily News on 17 October 2017 (Tuesday). We have reproduced (and translated)...
Understanding and Treating Bruxism
More commonly known as excessive teeth grinding or jaw clenching, bruxism is the medical term for this condition. It can take place when you are awake......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
All of our dental clinics are centrally located in Singapore.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.