Dr Neo Tee Khin
- Dental Degree – National University of Singapore (1991)
- Specialty Training in Prosthodontics, Northwestern University, Chicago, USA (1995)
- American Board of Prosthodontics
- Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons
- Prosthodontist, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Adjunct Senior Lecturer, National University of Singapore
- Consultant, National University Hospital
- Committee for Prosthodontics, Division of Graduate Dental Studies, National University of Singapore.
- Member, Dental Specialist Assessment Committee (Prosthodontics)
- Abstract reviewer, International Journal of Prosthodontics.
- Member, Prosthodontics Society (Singapore), Singapore Dental Association, the American College of Prosthodontics, the Academy of Osseointegration and the Aesthetic Dentistry Society Singapore
- – Presentation and hands-on workshop on the topic “Prosthetic Restorations After Implants Placement” in partnership with Unity Denticare and Nobel Biocare.
- – Presentation on the topic “High-tech Solution To An Age-Old Problem – Dental Implants For The Dissatisfied Denture Patient” for Specialist Dental Group®’s third bi-annual dental seminar – Bite Into Better Dental Health with Channel NewsAsia
- June 2013 – Presentation on the prosthodontics aspects of dental implant treatment using the NobelBiocare All-on-4 implant procedure at a Continuing Dental Education hands on workshop at Mount Elizabeth Orchard
- March 2013 – Lecture at the Aesthetic Dentistry Society Singapore on Functional Aesthetic
- February 2013 – Talk at the Brahm Centre at Ren Ci Hospital to educate the elderly on common dental problems and how to care for their dental well being
- January 2013 – Presentation on Complications of dental implant prosthodontics at the Dental Study Club of the Mount Elizabeth Hospital
Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
Thank you 2015 and Hello 2016!
As the year of 2015 comes to an end and we welcome the start of 2016 this week, it is with a thankful heart that we......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/08/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.