Dr Edwin Tan
Get to know Dr Tan and his specialty
Dr Edwin Tan is a Prosthodontist with Specialist Dental Group®. He is also a Senior Adjunct Lecturer with the Department of Restorative Dentistry at the National University of Singapore. Dr Tan has a special interest in dental implants, crowns and aesthetic dentistry.
Certification & Accreditations
- Dental degree – National University of Singapore (1989)
- Specialty training in Prosthodontics, Northwestern University, Chicago, USA (1994)
- Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- International College of Dentists
- Academy of Dentistry, International
- Prosthodontist, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Part Time Lecturer, National University of Singapore
- Contributor, Educational abstracts and research papers, Journal of Prosthodontics and the International Journal of Prosthodontics
- Member, Prosthodontics Society Singapore, the American College of Prosthodontics, the Academy of Osseointegration, the World Dental Educational Society, Singapore, and the Singapore Dental Association.
- Providing the revolutionary “Teeth in a day” implant solutions along with a team of oral and periodontal surgeons
Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
What you need to know about Post-Wisdom Tooth Extraction or Surgery Recovery
Our previous blog post covered what you need to know before a wisdom tooth removal process. We answered commonly asked questions such as why wisdom teeth......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
All of our dental clinics are centrally located in Singapore.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.