Dr Edwin Tan
- Dental degree – National University of Singapore (1989)
- Specialty training in Prosthodontics, Northwestern University, Chicago, USA (1994)
- Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- International College of Dentists
- Academy of Dentistry, International
- Prosthodontist, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Part Time Lecturer, National University of Singapore
- Contributor, Educational abstracts and research papers, Journal of Prosthodontics and the International Journal of Prosthodontics
- Member, Prosthodontics Society Singapore, the American College of Prosthodontics, the Academy of Osseointegration, the World Dental Educational Society, Singapore, and the Singapore Dental Association.
- Providing the revolutionary “Teeth in a day” implant solutions along with a team of oral and periodontal surgeons
Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
Thank you 2015 and Hello 2016!
As the year of 2015 comes to an end and we welcome the start of 2016 this week, it is with a thankful heart that we......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/08/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.