Dr Edwin Tan
- Dental degree – National University of Singapore (1989)
- Specialty training in Prosthodontics, Northwestern University, Chicago, USA (1994)
- Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- International College of Dentists
- Academy of Dentistry, International
- Prosthodontist, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Part Time Lecturer, National University of Singapore
- Contributor, Educational abstracts and research papers, Journal of Prosthodontics and the International Journal of Prosthodontics
- Member, Prosthodontics Society Singapore, the American College of Prosthodontics, the Academy of Osseointegration, the World Dental Educational Society, Singapore, and the Singapore Dental Association.
- Providing the revolutionary “Teeth in a day” implant solutions along with a team of oral and periodontal surgeons
Ezyhealth Magazine, April 2014 issue: “Fixed Bridges VS Dental Implants”
Ultimately, traditional tooth borne bridges are still a viable choice in some situations, however, dental implants now offer the...
Thank you 2015 and Hello 2016!
As the year of 2015 comes to an end and we welcome the start of 2016 this week, it is with a thankful heart that we......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/08/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.