Dr May Ling Eide
Get to know Dr May and her specialty
Dr May Ling Eide is a Dental Surgeon with Postgraduate Training in Orthodontics with Specialist Dental Group®. She received her specialist training in orthodontics from the University of London, United Kingdom and is registered as an Orthodontist on the Specialist List of the General Dental Council in the United Kingdom.
Certification & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) – University of Glasgow (2004)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Honours) – University of Glasgow (2006)
- Master of Clinical Dentistry (Orthodontics), UCL Eastman Dental Institute, London (2011)
- Membership, Faculty of Dental Surgery (Glasgow) (2009)
- Membership, Orthodontics, Royal College of Surgeons (Glasgow) (2012)
- Membership, Orthodontics, Royal College of Surgeons (England) (2012)
- J.K.Williams Gold Medal, Intercollegiate Membership in Orthodontics examination (2012)
- 3M Unitek Clinical Excellence Award (2012)
- Invisalign accredited provider
- Member of British Orthodontic Society
- Member of Association of Orthodontists (Singapore)
- Member of Singapore Dental Association
Conference Speaker/Other News:
- April 2014 – 2014 Spring Scientific Meeting, The College of Dental Surgeons of Hong Kong
- July 2013 – Raffles Girls Secondary School Career Day
Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
A Comprehensive Guide to Braces Treatment in Singapore
Dental braces is a type of orthodontic treatment that helps to align your teeth. In addition to giving you a beautiful smile, it also has important......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
All of our dental clinics are centrally located in Singapore.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.