Dr May Ling Eide
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) – University of Glasgow (2004)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Honours) – University of Glasgow (2006)
- Master of Clinical Dentistry (Orthodontics), University College, London (2011)
- Membership, Faculty of Dental Surgery (Glasgow) (2009)
- Membership, Orthodontics, Royal College of Surgeons (Glasgow) (2012)
- Membership, Orthodontics, Royal College of Surgeons (England) (2012)
- J.K.Williams Gold Medal, Intercollegiate Membership in Orthodontics examination (2012)
- 3M Unitek Clinical Excellence Award (2012)
- Invisalign accredited provider
- Member of British Orthodontic Society
- Member of Association of Orthodontists (Singapore)
- Member of Singapore Dental Association
Conference Speaker/Other News:
- April 2014 – 2014 Spring Scientific Meeting, The College of Dental Surgeons of Hong Kong
- July 2013 – Raffles Girls Secondary School Career Day
Maple Leaf Times, March 2016: What to do if teeth shift after braces
Had braces or Invisalign done before? Are you still wearing your retainers? In this article that first appeared in...
Dr May Ling Eide: Can My Crooked Teeth Be Fixed?
Dr May Ling Eide: Is Milk Bottle Feeding At Night Bad For My Baby?
Video: Is Milk Bottle Feeding at Night Bad for My Baby? (Dr May Ling Eide)
One should not be surprised that children in their early childhood are susceptible to tooth decay too. Albeit these are temporary teeth, it is important to......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/08/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.