Dr May Ling Eide
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) – University of Glasgow (2004)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Honours) – University of Glasgow (2006)
- Master of Clinical Dentistry (Orthodontics), UCL Eastman Dental Institute, London (2011)
- Membership, Faculty of Dental Surgery (Glasgow) (2009)
- Membership, Orthodontics, Royal College of Surgeons (Glasgow) (2012)
- Membership, Orthodontics, Royal College of Surgeons (England) (2012)
- J.K.Williams Gold Medal, Intercollegiate Membership in Orthodontics examination (2012)
- 3M Unitek Clinical Excellence Award (2012)
- Invisalign accredited provider
- Member of British Orthodontic Society
- Member of Association of Orthodontists (Singapore)
- Member of Singapore Dental Association
Conference Speaker/Other News:
- April 2014 – 2014 Spring Scientific Meeting, The College of Dental Surgeons of Hong Kong
- July 2013 – Raffles Girls Secondary School Career Day
Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
A Comprehensive Guide to Braces Treatment in Singapore
Dental braces is a type of orthodontic treatment that helps to align your teeth. In addition to giving you a beautiful smile, it also has important......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
All of our dental clinics are centrally located in Singapore.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.