Dr Helena Lee
- Dental degree – National University of Singapore (1993)
- Masters of Science in Periodontology, University of London (1995)
- Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Periodontist, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Adjunct Lecturer, National University of Singapore.
- Member of Society of Periodontology, Singapore.
- December 6, 2013 – Nobel Study Club Talk – Is There Life After Periodontal Disease?
- October 4, 2013 – Nobel Study Club Talk – Can the Periodontal Patient be Managed with Dental Implants? Conservative Treatment Vs Implants
- August 31, 2013 – Presentation on the topic “The Dentist Reads The Pulse Of Your Health” for Specialist Dental Group®’s third bi-annual dental seminar – Bite Into Better Dental Health with Channel NewsAsia
The Straits Times (10 May 2016): Ailments Your Dentist Needs to Know About (Dr Helena Lee)
This article first appeared on The Straits Times on 10 May 2016. We have reproduced it for the information of...
Dr Helena Lee: Why Is The Health of My Gums Related To My Overall Health
Dr Helena Lee: Should we floss our teeth?
Specialist Dental Group has launched an on-going series of blog posts by our individual dental specialists. All views provided are the dentist’s own opinions and are......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/08/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.