Dr Helena Lee
- Dental degree – National University of Singapore (1993)
- Masters of Science in Periodontology, University of London (1995)
- Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Periodontist, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Adjunct Lecturer, National University of Singapore.
- Member of Society of Periodontology, Singapore.
- December 6, 2013 – Nobel Study Club Talk – Is There Life After Periodontal Disease?
- October 4, 2013 – Nobel Study Club Talk – Can the Periodontal Patient be Managed with Dental Implants? Conservative Treatment Vs Implants
- August 31, 2013 – Presentation on the topic “The Dentist Reads The Pulse Of Your Health” for Specialist Dental Group®’s third bi-annual dental seminar – Bite Into Better Dental Health with Channel NewsAsia
Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
Dr Helena Lee: Why Is The Health of My Gums Related To My Overall Health
Is it advisable to have a dental implant done as soon as the tooth is extracted?
Generally, if there is no infection on the extracted tooth and the surrounding bone is healthy, there are no issues with having a dental implant surgery......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/08/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.