Dr Helena Lee
- Dental degree – National University of Singapore (1993)
- Masters of Science in Periodontology, University of London (1995)
- Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Periodontist, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Adjunct Lecturer, National University of Singapore.
- Member of Society of Periodontology, Singapore.
- December 6, 2013 – Nobel Study Club Talk – Is There Life After Periodontal Disease?
- October 4, 2013 – Nobel Study Club Talk – Can the Periodontal Patient be Managed with Dental Implants? Conservative Treatment Vs Implants
- August 31, 2013 – Presentation on the topic “The Dentist Reads The Pulse Of Your Health” for Specialist Dental Group®’s third bi-annual dental seminar – Bite Into Better Dental Health with Channel NewsAsia
| Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)|
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
| What are the Causes of Tooth Loss and Pain?|
Do you know that the biting force of human males can be as much as 120 kg for our first molars? Or that we bite stronger......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.