Dr Ben Wang
- Bachelor of Science – University of London, United Kingdom (2007)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – University of London, United Kingdom (2011)
- Master of Clinical Dentistry (Periodontology) – University of London, United Kingdom (2017)
- M Perio RCS (Edinburgh) – Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, United Kingdom (2018)
- Membership in Restorative Dentistry (Periodontology), Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, United Kingdom (2017)
- Membership of the Faculty of General Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, United Kingdom (2013)
- United Kingdom General Dental Council Registered Dentist & Periodontist (2011/ 2018)
- Associateship of the Royal College of Science (London) (2007)
- Alumni of the European Federation of Periodontology (2017)
- Member of the Singapore Dental Association (2017)
- Member of the British Society of Periodontology (2017)
- Member of the International Team for Implantology (2015)
- Member of the British Dental Association (2007)
- ASDAN Certificate in Community Volunteering Level 3 for Services to Teaching (2006)
Conference Speaker/Other News
- 2017 – Conference Presentation (international): The Effect of Periodontal Treatment on the Macro-Nutritional Intake of a Type 2 Diabetic Cohort with Moderate to Severe Periodontitis. Presented at the European Federation of Periodontology Symposium, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 2017 – Clinical Audit & Presentation (local): A Retrospective Re-audit to Assess the Time from Patient Allocation to Completion of First Phase of Non-Surgical Periodontal Treatment. Presented at the Department of Periodontology, Restorative Division, Eastman Dental Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- 2016 – Presentation (local) Critical Appraisal of Derks. J., Schaller, D., Hakansson, J., Wenstromm, J. L., Tomasi, C. & Berglundh, T. (2016). Effectiveness of Implant Therapy Analysed in a Swedish Population: Prevalence of Peri-implantitis. Jour. Dent. Reser. 95(1):pp43-49. Presented at the Department of Periodontology, Restorative Division, Eastman Dental Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
- 2016 – Presentation (local) Critical Appraisal of Adegboye, A. R. A., Boucher, B. J., Kongstad, J., Fiehn, N.E., Christensen, L. B. & Heitmann, B. L. (2015). Calcium, Vitamin D, Caesin and Whey Protein Intakes and Periodontitis Among Danish Adults. Public Health Nutrition. 19(3): pp503-510. Presented at the Department of Periodontology, Restorative Division, Eastman Dental Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
- 2014 – Scientific Publication: Wang, B., Hill, V. K. P., Wilson, M. H. & Felstead, A. M. (2014) LAT gel, a powerful tool underused in the repair of paediatric lacerations. Int. J. Oral. Maxillofac. Surg. 43: pp955-956
- 2013 – Scientific Publication: Wang, B., Jankun, D. & McKechnie, A. (2013) Am I Nearly There Yet? A Method for Teaching the Gillies Approach to the Superficial Temporal Fascia. Oral Surgery. 6: pp240-241
- 2013 – Scientific Publication: Gutierrez, R. & Wang, B. (2013) An Audit of the Surgical Accuracy of Le Fort I Osteotomies. British Association of Oral Surgery 2013 Conference Open Paper & Poster Presentation Abstracts, Cardiff, United Kingdom. pp24-25
- 2013 – Poster Presentation (local): An Audit of the Surgical Accuracy of Le Fort I Osteotomies at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals. Presented at the Trent Regional Audit Day, Chesterfield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- 2013 – Clinical Audit (local): An Audit of Conscious Sedation at Barnsley District General Hospital, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- 2011 – Poster Presentation (regional): Dental Foundation Year Final Case Presentation. Presented at the South Yorkshire & East Midland Regional Deanery Case Presentation Day, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
A Comprehensive Guide to Gum Treatment in Singapore
Do you have gum disease? Well, studies have shown that many of us have some form of gum disease and it may be more common than......
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
All of our dental clinics are centrally located in Singapore.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.