Dr Ben Wang
- Bachelor of Science – University of London, United Kingdom (2007)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – University of London, United Kingdom (2011)
- Master of Clinical Dentistry (Periodontology) – University of London, United Kingdom (2017)
- Membership in Restorative Dentistry (Periodontology), Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, United Kingdom (2017)
- Membership of the Faculty of General Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, United Kingdom (2013)
- United Kingdom General Dental Council Registered Dentist & Periodontist (2011/ 2018)
- Associateship of the Royal College of Science (London) (2007)
- Alumni of the European Federation of Periodontology (2017)
- Member of the Singapore Dental Association (2017)
- Member of the British Society of Periodontology (2017)
- Member of the International Team for Implantology (2015)
- Member of the British Dental Association (2007)
- ASDAN Certificate in Community Volunteering Level 3 for Services to Teaching (2006)
Conference Speaker/Other News
- 2017 – Conference Presentation (international): The Effect of Periodontal Treatment on the Macro-Nutritional Intake of a Type 2 Diabetic Cohort with Moderate to Severe Periodontitis. Presented at the European Federation of Periodontology Symposium, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 2017 – Clinical Audit & Presentation (local): A Retrospective Re-audit to Assess the Time from Patient Allocation to Completion of First Phase of Non-Surgical Periodontal Treatment. Presented at the Department of Periodontology, Restorative Division, Eastman Dental Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- 2016 – Presentation (local) Critical Appraisal of Derks. J., Schaller, D., Hakansson, J., Wenstromm, J. L., Tomasi, C. & Berglundh, T. (2016). Effectiveness of Implant Therapy Analysed in a Swedish Population: Prevalence of Peri-implantitis. Jour. Dent. Reser. 95(1):pp43-49. Presented at the Department of Periodontology, Restorative Division, Eastman Dental Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
- 2016 – Presentation (local) Critical Appraisal of Adegboye, A. R. A., Boucher, B. J., Kongstad, J., Fiehn, N.E., Christensen, L. B. & Heitmann, B. L. (2015). Calcium, Vitamin D, Caesin and Whey Protein Intakes and Periodontitis Among Danish Adults. Public Health Nutrition. 19(3): pp503-510. Presented at the Department of Periodontology, Restorative Division, Eastman Dental Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
- 2014 – Scientific Publication: Wang, B., Hill, V. K. P., Wilson, M. H. & Felstead, A. M. (2014) LAT gel, a powerful tool underused in the repair of paediatric lacerations. Int. J. Oral. Maxillofac. Surg. 43: pp955-956
- 2013 – Scientific Publication: Wang, B., Jankun, D. & McKechnie, A. (2013) Am I Nearly There Yet? A Method for Teaching the Gillies Approach to the Superficial Temporal Fascia. Oral Surgery. 6: pp240-241
- 2013 – Scientific Publication: Gutierrez, R. & Wang, B. (2013) An Audit of the Surgical Accuracy of Le Fort I Osteotomies. British Association of Oral Surgery 2013 Conference Open Paper & Poster Presentation Abstracts, Cardiff, United Kingdom. pp24-25
- 2013 – Poster Presentation (local): An Audit of the Surgical Accuracy of Le Fort I Osteotomies at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals. Presented at the Trent Regional Audit Day, Chesterfield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- 2013 – Clinical Audit (local): An Audit of Conscious Sedation at Barnsley District General Hospital, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- 2011 – Poster Presentation (regional): Dental Foundation Year Final Case Presentation. Presented at the South Yorkshire & East Midland Regional Deanery Case Presentation Day, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
| What are the Causes of Tooth Loss and Pain?|
Do you know that the biting force of human males can be as much as 120 kg for our first molars? Or that we bite stronger......
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
All of our dental clinics are centrally located in Singapore.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.