Are Dental Implants Right for You?
Your Complete Guide to Restoring Your Teeth
Researching for your dental care needs in Singapore can be challenging. There are so many options out there.
That is why we have put together this comprehensive guide to restoring your teeth.
- The only tooth replacement option which prevents bone loss. Learn why dental implants are the only method of replacing your teeth which does not lead to bone loss.
- Which teeth replacement treatment works better? Compare the different teeth replacement options – from dentures to crowns and bridges to dental implants. Find out which treatment works best for you.
- Do a cost-benefit analysis of each dental treatment. It can be tiring to research prices on your own. Read our guide to find out the difference between each option.
- Find the right team of dental specialists. Expertise matters in teeth replacement procedures. Learn how a professional and experienced dental team can help restore your smile!
As featured on:
We are committed to educating patients like you.
With over 200 years of combined professional experience, our dental specialists at Specialist Dental Group believe strongly in educating patients on the different dental treatments. By doing so, we empower you to make informed choices about your dental and healthcare needs.
By downloading this free guide, you will receive:
- Information on why it is important to replace your missing teeth.
- A guide to different teeth replacement options.
- Ongoing literature on patient education from our dental experts.
Located in the prestigious Mount Elizabeth and Gleneagles Medical Centres, Specialist Dental Group (SDG) is a team of 12 leading internationally qualified specialists with over 200 years of collective dental experience.
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/08/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.