Specialist Dental Group, an award-winning multi-specialty dental practice at the Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, has an opening for a Business Affairs Manager. This is a mid-level to senior-level position, depending on the experience, qualifications and skill-sets of the candidate.
How do you know if you are the right candidate?
- Do you have a background in strategic development/business/marketing/business development/writing/public relations? The super-star candidate will have all of the above… but a couple from this list would certainly help
- Are you multi-lingual? An excellent command of English, Chinese (Mandarin) and Bahasa Indonesia (or Malay) would be ideal. Our patients communicate with us in these languages
- Do you get along well with people? We need a team player who can also work independently
- Are you able to work under tight deadlines and multi-task? Can you face constant interruptions with calm and still get projects done on time?
- Do you like meeting people and making presentations? How are your event management skills?
- Are you a wordsmith, i.e. do you enjoy writing and can you create stories that resonate with people?
- Are you comfortable with the online world, online tools and social media – from blogs to facebook, twitter, etc?
- Do you have a creative eye and attention to detail? Can you conceptualize ideas into designs?
- Do you have a thirst for learning and are always reading up on the latest developments within your field?
- Do you have a heart for people? In the service industry, caring for others is KEY. We are in the business of helping others and showing that we care
- Are you comfortable with computers and technology? When something goes wrong with the computer, do you stay calm? Are you able to troubleshoot issues before calling for expert help?
- Do you have a “can-do” attitude? No task is too small or too difficult… you will make the effort to complete it and acquire new skills in the process…
- Are you willing to work a 5.5 day week (half days on Saturdays) and occasionally attend evening or weekend functions?
- Finally, are you a Singaporean or a permanent resident of Singapore? We cannot hire foreign staff as we are bound by the Ministry of Manpower’s restrictions on the number of foreign staff.
Here is what to expect as a member of the Specialist Dental Group team:
- Attractive remuneration and benefits including dental, medical and life insurance;
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally with the company;
- Working with part of a fun team that works hard and plays hard – check out our group activities on Facebook
- The chance to see your ideas and projects being implemented and the results of your work being recognized
- Continuing education and training
- Being part of a prestigious and award-winning team!
What are you waiting for? If the above applies to you, click on this link and submit your application TODAY! To find out more about us, visit www.specialistdentalgroup.com