We have a position available with our Business Affairs Team in the area of Patient Services / Business Operations.
The successful candidate will be liaising with our patients to enhance their healthcare experience and will also be working closely with our team of dental specialists, nurses and support staff to ensure the smooth delivery of daily business and clinical operations. She will also be assisting with business development projects and coordinating special events. Excellent writing skills are important as the position also involves updating our website, writing blog posts and creating content for marketing materials. Other responsibilities may evolve depending on the skills, experience and interests of the candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an award-winning team and grow with our organization.
- Candidates must be a Singaporean or a permanent resident of Singapore
- Bahasa Indonesia skills are essential as the candidate would need to liase with with Indonesian speaking patients and provide interpretation/translation. Chinese language skills would be an asset.
- Customer service experience and a genuine interest and concern for people is important
- Ability to write well in English
- Capacity to multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team is important
To apply, click on our application form.