We have one position available for an outstanding individual to join the Specialist Dental Group team as a front desk staff. The successful candidate will assist our senior front desk/clinic manager. This is an important position with opportunities for advancement, depending on ability and performance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
welcoming and registering new and existing patients to our clinic;
answering and making telephone calls, and scheduling appointments;
helping patients to feel at ease and ensuring they have a positive experience at the clinic;
assisting with enquiries and educating patients about the various dental procedures;
providing instructions to the patient after their appointment/procedure, and explaining the various modes of payment;
managing the flow of patients, and dentists’ schedules
administrative duties with respect to the daily operations of the clinic.
- ability to communicate/connect with people of different backgrounds, cultures and ages;
- service oriented, with initiative to anticipate the needs of our patients and provide reassurance to them;
- Bahasa Indonesia/Malay and/or Mandarin skills required to serve our patients in these languages;
- ability to multi-task and remain calm under stressful conditions;
- team player who can work with a multi-cultural group of highly qualified dental specialists and staff;
- familiarity with dental procedures and/or prior experience in a dental or medical setting would be an advantage;
- willing to work long hours (if required) and half-days on Saturdays.
- diploma/degree holders welcome;
- a background in the service industry, e.g. hotel or airline, would be helpful
Note – we can only consider Singaporeans and Permanent Residents of Singapore for the position above due to Ministry of Manpower requirements.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to discuss your career opportunities with Specialist Dental Group, click here to contact us.