- The shape of the Specialist Dental Group logo symbolizes the Chinese character for mouth which is kou (口) with the smaller squares representing teeth.
- The seven purple squares are analogous to the seven dental specialty areas in Singapore.
- The orange square represents the different specialty areas working together seamlessly to provide comprehensive specialty dental solutions under one roof.
- The single orange square also represents our goal to differentiate ourselves through continually delivering cutting-edge specialized dental care to our patients.
- The forward slant of the logo reflects our passion to be progressive and our efforts to instill a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Orange denotes vibrancy while Purple is in keeping with tradition and peace of mind, reflecting our long history of caring for the smiles of our patients.
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
All of our dental clinics are centrally located in Singapore.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.