Our founder, Dr Henry Lee, started placing titanium dental implants in Singapore back in 1984.
Our passion for the field has spurred us to share our knowledge with other practitioners and the public through:
- Publishing clinical articles about our research and clinical experience with different dental procedures in academic journals;
- Writing about dental developments in health magazines and newsletters;
- Lecturing at universities, public forums, seminars and conferences locally and internationally;
- Being interviewed on radio and television, newspapers and magazines on dental issues of interest to the public;
- Serving on the committees of professional dental groups and accreditation boards.
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.