Because Expertise Matters
Several factors for successful dental treatment outcomes include:
- The clinical skills of the dentist.
- The dentist’s experience with a particular procedure.
- The confidence and trust of the patient.
The team at Specialist Dental Group® has decades of experience in resolving the dental needs of patients. Our team consists of internationally qualified dental specialists/ dental surgeons who are opinion leaders within their specialty areas.
Peace of Mind
- Multi-specialty dental team – We have a team of dental specialists and dental surgeons from different specialty areas working together to assess and address patients’ dental needs and provide the appropriate solutions for them.
- Medically compromised patients – Our dental team is experienced in treating medically compromised patients and work together with our patients’ medical specialists to manage their dental treatment.
- Expertise and Experience – our dental specialists and dental surgeons are actively involved in training dentists and specialists in Singapore and regionally. We also train dentists in placing dental implants and providing Invisalign dental treatment.
- With a combination of the right equipment and skills as well as access to information ahead of time, pain can be minimized.
- Using technology to reduce the level of discomfort and ensuring your dental health is met.
- Patients can access one (or more) specialist(s) at the same appointment. The treatment approach is also more comprehensive.
- Dedicated imaging facilities in the form of a cone beam CT scanner and digital x-rays results in patients having their imaging needs met within seconds.
- Appointment bookings and enquiries can be made online via the Specialist Dental Group®website.
- Patients also enjoy the convenience of scheduling their medical appointments together with their dental appointments as Specialist Dental Group® is located at the Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre and Gleneagles Medical Centre, home to 500 leading medical and dental specialists in Singapore.
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.