All 4 of our clinics at Mount Elizabeth Orchard and Gleneagles are equipped with digital x-ray machines. We also have a Cone Beam Computer Tomography (CT scan) machine at our Orchard clinic. This enables our patients to have their x-rays and CT scans taken to enable our dental specialists to do a proper diagnosis of their dental condition. Digital imaging enhances the diagnosis and management of your dental procedures
Benefits of digital imaging
- Reduces the radiation dosage by half, and therefore result in less radiation exposure for our patients.
- Eliminates errors in darkroom processing of x-ray films, thereby reducing the number of repeat x-rays needed.
- The x-ray image processing takes a few seconds versus 8 minutes for film – definitely a plus for diagnosis and even so for root canal treatment (a procedure most patients do not enjoy).
- Obtain an almost instant appreciation of the 3-dimensional anatomy of the jaw bone. We are thus able to tell our patients in minutes whether implants are possible and what level of confidence we have with implant success.
- When dealing with pathology in the jaw, we can obtain a 3-dimensional appreciation of the size of lesions and the vital structures involved.
Our surgical microscope enables our team of dental specialists to perform detailed procedures from root canal procedures to micro-surgery for the gums.
In addition to the digital x-ray machines, CT scan machine and the surgical microscope, we also use a laser for minimally invasive surgical procedures.
Online Appointment Booking & Enquiries
Patients can make an appointment booking or an enquiry on our website. We have a team of staff to provide a prompt and detailed response to your queries. You can also communicate with Specialist Dental Group® via our Facebook page and comment on our Blog posts.
Free Wi-fi Access
All our clinics offer free wi-fi access – you can access your work emails or social media while visiting us. This means less down time for busy folks, and they can still keep on top of their business and personal matters while at our clinic.
If you are undergoing a teeth whitening treatment with us, you can either bring along your favourite audio CD or iPod, or you are welcome to choose from our selection of music/DVDs for your viewing pleasure. Child patients also get to watch the latest movies during their dental procedures.
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.