If you are an international patient and are travelling to Singapore for dental or medical treatment, accommodation will often be one of the top concerns when planning your trip. Many of our patients combine their dental appointments with medical appointments with a holiday or business trip to maximize their time in warm and sunny Singapore.
Specialist Dental Group® has 4 clinics at the Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre and the Gleneagles Medical Centre.
- Our clinics at Mount Elizabeth are close to the Orchard Road shopping district. Patients have the convenience to schedule their dental and medical appointments on the same day, in one location, without the need to travel to another part of the city.
- Our Gleneagles clinic is close to the famous Botanical Gardens of Singapore.
In order to make full use of your trip in Singapore, especially for a first timer, a few considerations to be planned ahead of time are:
There are different types of accommodation options in Singapore, ranging from 5 star hotels to budget hotels, to room rentals and backpacker dorms. Many of these are within walking distance to the Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, or a short MRT (subway) or bus ride away. These include:
- Grand Park Orchard, Singapore
- Ibis Hotel Bencoolen
- Ibis Hotel Novena
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Marriott Hotel Singapore
- Hilton Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel
- York Hotel
- The Elizabeth Hotel
- Concorde Hotel
- Holiday Day Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre
For those looking to stay in Singapore over a longer period who would like the comforts of home, including cooking facilities, there are also many serviced apartments available in the Orchard area for stays of seven days or longer. These include:
- Somerset Service Residence – Grand Cairnhill
- Somerset Service Residence – Orchard
- Orchard Parksuites
- Far East Service Apartments
- Service Apartment Evohouse
Other hotels which are conveniently located include:
For short term housing accommodation in condominiums located in a central part of Singapore, you may also consider Evo House.
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.