Dr Neo Tee Khin
- Dental Degree – National University of Singapore (1991)
- Specialty Training in Prosthodontics, Northwestern University, Chicago, USA (1995)
- American Board of Prosthodontics
- Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons
- Prosthodontist, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Adjunct Senior Lecturer, National University of Singapore
- Consultant, National University Hospital
- Committee for Prosthodontics, Division of Graduate Dental Studies, National University of Singapore.
- Member, Dental Specialist Assessment Committee (Prosthodontics)
- Abstract reviewer, International Journal of Prosthodontics.
- Member, Prosthodontics Society (Singapore), Singapore Dental Association, the American College of Prosthodontics, the Academy of Osseointegration and the Aesthetic Dentistry Society Singapore
- August 31, 2013 – Presentation on the topic “High-tech Solution To An Age-Old Problem – Dental Implants For The Dissatisfied Denture Patient” for Specialist Dental Group®’s third bi-annual dental seminar – Bite Into Better Dental Health with Channel NewsAsia
- June 2013 – Presentation on the prosthodontics aspects of dental implant treatment using the NobelBiocare All-on-4 implant procedure at a Continuing Dental Education hands on workshop at Mount Elizabeth Orchard
- March 2013 – Lecture at the Aesthetic Dentistry Society Singapore on Functional Aesthetics
- February 2013 – Talk at the Brahm Centre at Ren Ci Hospital to educate the elderly on common dental problems and how to care for their dental well being
- January 2013 – Presentation on Complications of dental implant prosthodontics at the Dental Study Club of the Mount Elizabeth Hospital
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
All of our dental clinics are centrally located in Singapore.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.