Dr Tabitha Chng
Dr Tabitha Chng is a Dental Specialist in Paedodontics (Child Dentist) with Specialist Dental Group®. She received her specialty training in Paedodontics from University of Toronto, Canada. She is currently the only Paediatric dentist to be dually certified by both the American Board of Paediatric Dentistry and the Royal College of Dentists of Canada.
Dr Chng loves to see children smile and constantly strives to create a safe and relaxed environment for kids to enjoy their visits. Besides fighting cavities, she has a special interest in paediatric sleep medicine (eg. tooth grinding, snoring) and early management of crooked teeth without braces.
- Dental degree – National University of Singapore (2007)
- Specialty training in Paedodontics, University of Toronto (2012)
- Paedodontics, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Richard C. Pugh Achievement Award 2012 – Honoring top 3% scores in American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Qualifying Examination
- Dr Keith Titley Pediatric Dental Graduate Training Scholarship 2012 – In recognition of academic and all rounded performance, University of Toronto
- Valedictorian, Class of 2007
- I.F.D.E.A Prize (International Federation Dental Education) – Best student in Pediatric Dentistry 2007
- Dr F.A.C Oehlers Medal – Best clinical student 2007
- University Medal 2007 – Second best student in the Final Year examination
- Dean’s List 2006, 2007
- BDS ’71 Scholarship 2006/2007 – In recognition of academic and extracurricular excellence
8 Things You Need to Know about Cavities
Dental caries (scientific term for cavities or tooth decay) is the most common chronic disease in both children and adults (source). Most of us would have......
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/04/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
All of our dental clinics are centrally located in Singapore.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card, or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218, or Gleneagles A&E department at (65) 6470-5700.