Dr Elizabeth Tan
- Dental degree – National University of Singapore (1983)
- Specialty training in Paedodontics, University of Bristol, UK (1989)
- Paedodontics, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Member, Society for Paediatric Dentistry (Singapore)
- Volunteer Consultant Paediatric Dentist, Rainbow Centre
- Volunteer Consultant Paediatric Dentist, Asian Women’s Welfare Association Special School
| Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)|
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
| Cavity Prevention For Pre-schoolers|
According to the World Health Organisation statistics, worldwide, there are 60% – 90% of school children who have dental cavities, which means that for every 10......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/08/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.