Dr Elizabeth Tan
- Dental degree – National University of Singapore (1983)
- Specialty training in Paedodontics, University of Bristol, UK (1989)
- Paedodontics, Specialist Register, Singapore Dental Council
- Member, Society for Paediatric Dentistry (Singapore)
- Volunteer Consultant Paediatric Dentist, Rainbow Centre
- Volunteer Consultant Paediatric Dentist, Asian Women’s Welfare Association Special School
Review by DoctorXDentist (Feb 2017)
We were pleased to have the opportunity to show the team behind DoctorXDentist around our clinics on a Saturday...
Cavity Prevention For Pre-schoolers
According to the World Health Organisation statistics, worldwide, there are 60% – 90% of school children who have dental cavities, which means that for every 10......
|View all||View all|
Mount Elizabeth Orchard
3 Mount Elizabeth, #08-03/08/10
Gleneagles Medical Centre
6 Napier Road, #07-17
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Close on Sundays/ Public Holidays
For urgent matters, please contact us directly at the emergency contact number on your dentist's card or the Mount Elizabeth A&E department at (65) 6731-2218 or Gleneagles A&E department at (65)6470-5700.